Eco-Friendly Pool Solutions
Selecting the right accessories and equipment can be beneficial to your pool, and the environment. Choosing eco-friendly products can help reduce operational expenses, water use, maintenance cost, and equipment noise. Our products provide even more savings when combined together in one integrated system that optimizes the effectiveness and efficiency of every single component.Learn More
OUR OFFERED PRODUCTS:
- LIGHTING – IntelliBrite® LED (Light Emitting Diode) pool and spa lights are the most energy-efficient pool and spa lighting option available. Plus, they can last longer, minimizing replacement cost and disposal.
- SALT CHLORINATOR – Using only natural table salt, the IntelliChlor® salt chlorinator creates pure chlorine in your pool and eliminates the need to buy, store, and add harsh chlorine products manually. In effect, fewer resources are used in the production, packaging and transportation of these chemical compounds.
- POOL CONTROLS – User-friendly EasyTouch® automated control systems can optimize energy use and equipment performance by automating and synchronizing equipment scheduling.
- SANITIZERS – BioShield® UV Disinfection Sanitizer is a modern approach to pool water disinfection and significantly reduces chlorine use.
- FILTERS – Water flows very efficiently through Quad D.E.® (diatomaceous earth) and Clean & Clear Plus® cartridge filters, allowing the use of smaller pumps or lower pump speeds to minimize energy use.
- PUMPS – Standard pool pumps can consume as much energy as all other home appliances combined – often costing more than $1,000 per year! IntelliFlo® pumps can cut energy use up to 90%, generally saving $450 to $950* in utility costs annually – more where rates are higher than average.
- HEATERS & HEAT PUMPS – MasterTemp® high performance heaters offer best-in-class energy efficiency. Plus they are certified for low NOx emissions, making them eco-friendly favorites. UltraTemp® heat pumps transfer heat from the atmosphere to the pool or spa, saving up to 80% in energy costs compared to other types of heaters. Plus, they are charged with R-410A refrigerant, an environmentally safe, clean and non-ozone depleting refrigerant.
*Savings based on comparison pump operating 6 month/year running between 12 and 24 hours/day at a national average of $0.12/kWh in a 20,000 gallon pool. Savings may vary based on plumbing size and length, pump model, service factor, flow rates and other hydraulic factors.